Saturday, November 23, 2013

A different take on an anchor tattoo. I love the colors of the flowers and vine. I really wouldn't want it as a tattoo but as a temporary one I think it's a little bit too much for a real tattoo

Sculptural crows
Sculptural crows
Click here to download
A different take on an anchor tattoo. I love the colors of the flowers and vine. I really wouldn't want it as a tattoo but as a temporary one I think it's a little bit too much for a real tattoo
A different take on an anchor tattoo. I love the colors of the flowers and vine. I really wouldn't want it as a tattoo but as a temporary one I think it's a little bit too much for a real tattoo
Click here to download
Francesca Biasetton
Francesca Biasetton
Click here to download
star-tattoo-design
star-tattoo-design
Click here to download
arrow tattoo design
arrow tattoo design
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment